An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Project Manager – WordPress Website (Digital Producer) to join the Business Assist team!
Our medium sized digital agency has found a niche offering well priced, digital marketing focused WordPress websites to SMB’s. And we now need the services of another experienced Website Project Manager / Digital Producer.
We are expecting this role to require about 10-20 hours work per week. If you are already committed to work hours somewhere else (or study) then we will work around that.
If you are looking for a stepping stone role into management, then please apply. You will be surrounded by talented SEOs, AdWords managers and digital strategists so expect that some of this will rub off on you to provide you with a great well rounded digital skill set, preparing you well for a management role.
We have specific software tools that we use (eg Trello, Bugherd) and dedicated processes and procedures documents and checklists. However we are looking for someone that subscribes to our “continuous improvement” ethos and will look to leverage their skills and experience to improving our processes, procedures and plans.
About the Role
- The primary purpose of the role is to deliver on the website project brief by managing the project from start to finish communicating regularly with: the client; our Development Team; our SEO Team; our Hosting Team and the Account Manager.
- You will develop and manage the project plan (templates provided), including timelines, milestones and project completion
Skills & Experience
- 1.5+ years’ experience working as a Digital Project manager / Digital Producer (must have managed at least 10 website projects from start to finish)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Medium level knowledge of SEO, CRO, UX and website design
- Any previous Account Management experience would also be great (as would any role that was client facing)
Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Your experience managing WordPress website projects
- How you think your experience will assist the further development of our processes, procedures, checklists and project plans
- The software tools that you have used (project management, issues tracking etc.)
- Why you like the idea of working in a part time / contract role
- Any formal education you have completed that you believe will assist you in this role
Please note that although this role can be “work from home”, it will be required that you attend our Melbourne CBD office for at least 2 x half days each week for the first 3 months. Visits with clients will also be required so please only apply if it is easy for you to get to the CBD.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to [email protected] (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be considered).